TERMS + CONDITIONS
1) This document comprises an agreement between yourselves and Grace Hilzinger Photography (ABN 52 125 044 569) upon payment of your non refundable booking deposit and acceptance by Grace Hilzinger Photography. Your acceptance of these terms and conditions occurs upon payment of your non refundable booking deposit.
2) These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time, with or without notice to you, at my sole discretion.
3) Package & Product Prices are subject to change.
4) This agreement is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
5) By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least eighteen years of age, or the legal age to form a binding contract within your legal jurisdiction.
6) Grace Hilzinger Photography will not be responsible for any failure or delay in providing services to you due to any events beyond my reasonable control including but not limited to acts of god or elements of nature (including fire, flood, earthquake, storm, hurricane or other casualty), war, civil commotion, labour disputes, strikes, government regulation or restriction.
7) All care and diligence will be exercised in the performance of the assignment/s and that liability is limited to monies paid only should mechanical failure, theft, accident, or any other mishap occur which prevents the fulfillment of this agreement.
8) It is your responsibility to arrange bookings and payments (if necessary) for locations.
9) You will receive the minimum number of images based on your package. The images will be retouched in a set of both colour and black and white. This selection will reflect the best of artistic and technical merit as well as telling the story of your session/day.
10) You acknowledge that you are familiar with my style, and that my work is continually evolving and are of a unique and artistic nature, that the photos taken may be different from those taken in the past and that the studio will use their expertise and artistic judgment to create images consistent with their vision of the photo session, which may be different from yours.
11) You acknowledge that you have retained Grace Hilzinger Photography as the sole and exclusive professional photographer for your event/session and that I retain the right to discontinue services, without refund or compensation, should other vendor’s or guests actions or activities interfere or impede my ability to perform such services.
12) Photographers must be respected at all times and with all communication, including but not limited to, email and telephone communication, in person, prior to your session, during your session or after and I will not tolerate poor behaviour such as aggression, abuse or rudeness in any form. Every effort will be made by Grace Hilzinger Photography to resolve any conflicts, however should you refuse to partake in a mutually beneficial resolution, I may refuse to complete your photography assignment including producing and delivering any and all package products, should we deem it necessary without refund or compensation.
13) Any directions issued to clients, their guests or employees during a photographic shoot are deemed to be at said person’s own risk. The photographer cannot be held responsible for any personal accidents incurred.
14) I require a 30% non-refundable booking deposit for all packages/sessions to complete the booking. This is for the planning of your session. Paying this fee secures your time and date and is non-refundable. Final payment for sessions are due 1 week prior to your portrait/lifestyle session date, for elopement and wedding sessions the final payment is due no later than 1 month prior to your session date.
15) All clients of Grace Hilzinger Photography are asked to arrive 5 minutes prior to session. A $25 late fee will be assessed if you are between 10-20 minutes late. If you are more than 20 minutes late, the session will be cancelled and is non refundable and non transferable.
16) Cancellation Policy: All dates may be transferred, but no refunds will be given for any photography assignments, packages and products booked. A $200.00 cancellation fee will be charged due to loss of income if a Session is cancelled within 24 hours of the Session date.
17) Gift vouchers: All Gift Vouchers have a 6 month expiry from date of purchase, are non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
18) Grace Hilzinger Photography does not offer file storage. While Grace Hilzinger Photography may keep a client’s images on file for future retouching/resizing orders, Grace Hilzinger Photography takes no responsibility for loss or damage to these files while in storage. It is therefore recommended that clients duplicate their files and store them across separate locations.
19) I cannot be held responsible for any damages, extended delivery time or loss to products sent via postal services. I will pursue the courier service and lodge a formal investigation if your package has not arrived within the online tracking time frame. I will ensure all avenues and effort is made to the best of my ability to find and deliver your products, however no refund or compensation will be made. It is my sole discretion whether to provide a replacement product.
20) You have purchased high-resolution digital files from your photo session with Grace Hilzinger Photography. You are hereby granted permission by Grace Hilzinger Photography to reproduce the images and make an unlimited number of prints, for personal use only. You may not use any Grace Hilzinger Photography images for commercial or editorial purposes, or enter any Grace Hilzinger Photography images into competitions or sent to other vendors without the express written permission of Grace Hilzinger Photography.
21) It is a breach of Copyright to give any and all images to others. Including but not limited to vendors, employee and contract photographers who photographed your wedding, suppliers, designers, stylists, venues, artists etc. You must refer everyone, bar yourselves back to us for express permission to use watermarked images.
22) Images produced by Grace Hilzinger Photography are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved). Upon final payment by clients, clients are allowed to display resulting images for personal use. Said images may not be altered or reproduced in any manner without prior written permission of Grace Hilzinger Photography. Clients will receive a high resolution Dropbox Link or USB with printing rights. When publishing the photos socially, Grace Hilzinger Photography must be noted as the photographer.
23) Images may not be altered in anyway, this includes but is not limited to the addition of photographic filters on social media platforms, cropping, etc.
24) Grace Hilzinger Photography does not provide any unedited images to clients as it does not represent the quality or nature that Grace Hilzinger Photography strives for.
25) You understand that there is a small travel fee for all sessions outside of Nowra’s 50km radius.
26) Elopement and Wedding Photo Sessions - you understand that for any additional photography services after your originally quoted hours of Photography, the additional rate for Photography on the day of your Wedding/Elopement is $150.00 per half hour.
27) Grace Hilzinger Photography owns and retains full copyright of any and all images taken. Permission is granted by you to use the images as I see fit for all Media, Marketing and Promotion. Including but not limited to Film, Television, Online and Print.